- Book Title: Hawthorne's Wonder Book
- Author: Nathaniel Hawthorne. E. M. Wilmot- Buxton (editor)
- ISBN: MWB71
- Publisher: Dutton and company
- Year Published: 1932
- Our Normal Price: £38.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £34.65 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: E P Dutton and Company. J M Dent and Sons 1932 reprint of the first 1920 publication with additions.: red cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: imprinted decoration to lower front: approximately 4.5 x 6 inches tall: 256 pages: six full page black and white illustrations by Mary I Wright. Contents: – Six stories for children entitled: – The Gorgon's Head. The Golden Touch. The Paradise of Children. The Three Golden Apples. The Miraculous Picture. The Chimaera. The second part of the volume is entitled A Commentary which includes Myths and Legends. Exercises on the Text. Pronouncing Index of Proper Names. Nathaniel Hawthorne. Additional Exercises on the Text. Condition: spine ends bumped: ownership inscription to front endpaper: overall, very clean, firm and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Hawthorne's Wonder Book by Nathaniel Hawthorne. E. M. Wilmot- Buxton (editor). We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Hawthorne's Wonder Book by Nathaniel Hawthorne. E. M. Wilmot- Buxton (editor).
We have many other books in our Antique & Vintage Books section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antique & Vintage Books category.