- Book Title: Percy Cudlipp's Bouverie Ballads
- Author: Percy Cudlipp
- ISBN: MWB783828188
- Publisher: Eyre and Spottiswoode
- Year Published: 1955
- Our Normal Price: £20.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £18.81 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Eyre and Spottiswoode 1955 first edition grey cloth hardcover: approximately 5 x 7.5 inches tall: 96 pages: black-and-white illustrations by Gerard Hoffnung, including some full page. Synopses: A miscellany of 40 satirical political verses including the following : The Song of Winniehaha, Battling Rothenstein, The Decadent Scot., The Lay of the Last Loco, Jumping the Gun, According to Precedent, Hands Off!, Tory Toiler, Good Plain Cooking, Nye's New Line, Patriotism, Colour Bar, All Change for Brahms, Chicks at the Flicks, The Candidate Comrade, Rejected Torso, The Happy Warrior, Brotherhood, Etiquette Act the Opera, A Blow from Bessie. Condition: no dust jacket: spine and cover edges shelf faded: endpapers foxed: overall clean, firm and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Percy Cudlipp's Bouverie Ballads by Percy Cudlipp. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Percy Cudlipp's Bouverie Ballads by Percy Cudlipp.
We have many other books in our Comedy section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Comedy category.