- Book Title: The Complete Encyclopaedia of Motor Cars 1885 to the Present
- Author: G N Georgano: Editor
- ISBN: MWB9691
- Publisher: Ebury Press
- Year Published: 1982
- Our Normal Price: £25.85 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £23.27 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Ebury Press 1982, third edition: black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 9 x 2 x 11 inches tall: 688 pages including index: 2400 black and white pictures: 48 pages of full-colour plates. Synopsis:The third edition of a comprehensive encyclopaedia of motor cars, first published in 1968. Claiming to include every make of car in the world at the time of publication, this edition includes three new contributors, Frederick D Roe, Alvaro Casal Tatlock and Martin Wallast, and work from three new photographers, Neill Bruce, David Miller and Nicky Wright. Entries including descriptions, technical details, dates and relevant comments are arranged in alphabetical order, many accompanied by a black and white photograph. A colour section, list of abbreviations, Anglo-American terminology, and list of contributors precede the main body of the Encyclopaedia. The book is completed by a glossary and Index to Component Manufacturers. Condition: price corner removed: re-enforcement to the upper 4 inches of the front end paper hinge; binding slightly skewed: previous owners decorative bookplate, printed G J Hayter, to front free endpaper: paper slightly tanned: overall clean and good. Please note: a heavy volume: shipping surcharge will apply.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Complete Encyclopaedia of Motor Cars 1885 to the Present by G N Georgano: Editor. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Complete Encyclopaedia of Motor Cars 1885 to the Present by G N Georgano: Editor.
We have many other books in our Motor Vehicles & Motor Cycles section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Motor Vehicles & Motor Cycles category.