Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Science & Mathematics / Navigation / Norie's Nautical Tables with explanations of their use by Capt FN Hopkins editor
Wednesday, July 08, 2015
- Book Title: Norie's Nautical Tables with explanations of their use
- Author: Capt FN Hopkins editor
- ISBN: MWO05239771
- Publisher: Imray Laurie Norie and Wilson
- Year Published: 1973
- Our Price: £44.00 GBP ($67.76 USD)
- Description: Imray Laurie Norie and Wilson, revised edition, 1973: black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering and decoration to spy: approximately 6.5 x 9.75 inches tall: 608 pages. Contents: – Introduction: explanation and use of the tables. The tables (Traverse table. Radar range table. Radar plotter's speed and distance table. Day's Run – average speed table. Measured mile speed table. Distance by vertical angle. Extreme range table. Change of hour angle per 1' of altitude. Change of altitude in one minute of time. Ex- Meridian tables. Mean latitude to middle Latitude. Meridional parts for terrestrial spheroid. Mean refraction. Correction of mean refraction. Distance of sea horizon. Dip of sea horizon. Sun's parallax in altitude. Sun's semidiameter on the first day of each month. Sun's total correction. Star's total correction. Atmospheric pressure conversion table. Augmentation of the moon's semidiameter. Reduction of the moons horizontal parallax. Correction of the moon's Meridian passage. Moon's total correction. Dip of shore horizon. Logarithms. Logarithms of trigonometric functions. Altitude- Azimuth table. Altitude adjustment tables. Natural functions of angles. Form of the Earth. Haversine table Radio great circle bearings. A B C tables. Arc into time. Time into Arc. Hours and minutes to a decimal of a day. Amplitudes and corrections. Thermometers Scales. British and metric weights and measures (factors) British and metric weights and measures (tables). Tank tonnage tables. Gallons, Imperial, USA; Litres. Nautical miles, statute miles, kilometres. Index to ports of the world. Geographical list of ports of the world. General index. Conditions: no dust jacket: overall very clean and good. Please note: shipping surcharge will apply
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Norie's Nautical Tables with explanations of their use by Capt FN Hopkins editor. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Norie's Nautical Tables with explanations of their use by Capt FN Hopkins editor.
We have many other books in our Navigation section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Navigation category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.
£1.00 GBP: $1.54 USD
in effect as of 2015-07-07