- Book Title: Souvenir programme of The Sign of the Cross
- Author: Mr Wilson Barrett
- ISBN: MWO0922992
- Publisher: W and D Downey
- Year Published: 1986
- Our Normal Price: £20.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £18.81 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: W and D Downey, Ebury Street, London 1896: red card cover with black lettering and black spine: approximately 7.5 x 10 inches tall. Synopsis An unpaginated illustrated souvenir programme of the play, The Sign of the Cross, written by Mr Wilson Barrett and performed in London at the Lyric Theatre on Saturday, 4 January 1896. The souvenir includes a list of the cast, a descriptive analysis of the play, extracts from criticisms in The Times, Daily Telegraph, Daily News, Daily Chronicle, Morning, Sun, Echo , Westminster Gazette etc, etc, 15 full-page black and white photographs of members of the cast, scenes from the play and Mr Wilson Barrett as Hamlet, plus advertisements to endpapers and preliminary pages . Conditions: cover edges slightly rubbed: clean and good overall
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Souvenir programme of The Sign of the Cross by Mr Wilson Barrett. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Souvenir programme of The Sign of the Cross by Mr Wilson Barrett.
We have many other books in our Ballet, Cinema ,Stagecraft & TheTheatre. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Ballet, Cinema ,Stagecraft & TheTheatre. category.