Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Business / Economics, Finance, Business / Modern economic analysis emergence and content by William Fellner
Tuesday, December 06, 2016
- Book Title: Modern economic analysis emergence and content
- Author: William Fellner
- ISBN: NMW 00552197
- Publisher: McGraw Hill
- Year Published: 1960
- Our Normal Price: £23.10 GBP ($29.34 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £20.79 GBP ($26.40 USD)
- Description: McGraw-Hill 1960: blue cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: no dust jacket: 451 pages class index: black and white tables and diagrams included . Synopsis: Based on lectures given to undergraduates at Yale University , this volume by William Fellner, ( Sterling Professor of Economics) includes the following --. Part One. Primarily deductive analysis: illustrations from ancient, mediaeval and modern economic thought. The inductive element. Mercantilist contributions. The physiocrat system and Turgot. Part Two. Classical wages fund, population, and diminishing returns. Classical rent theory and its extensions. Say's Law and the question of full employment. Economic development. Classical value theory. Classical free trade. Marxian socialism. Part Three. Neoclassical and contemporary economics: introductory observations. Basic prepositions in the theory of rational consumer choice. Indifference curves and the measurability programme. Pricing of the firm's output. Market structures. Removal of some simplifying assumptions. The pricing of factors of production (functional income distribution). Part Four. Macro and micro economics, statics, and dynamics. Working the public sector into the savings- investment framework. Explicit introduction of dynamic factors. Cyclical disturbances. Hints from condensed narratives of expansions and major downturns. (Appendix 1, Major downturns from the 18th century to the First World War. Appendix 2, The interwar period. Appendix 3, No major downturns since 1937 ) Introduction to the policy -orientated chapters. Competition and monopoly as problems of policy. Full employment policies and inflationary pressures. Redistributive policies. Issues of international economic policy. Condition: no dust jacket: cover slightly marked: overall very clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Modern economic analysis emergence and content by William Fellner. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Modern economic analysis emergence and content by William Fellner.
We have many other books in our Economics, Finance, Business section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Economics, Finance, Business category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.
£1.00 GBP: $1.27 USD
in effect as of 2016-12-06