- Book Title: Dinghy building
- Author: Richard Creagh-Osborne
- ISBN: O2 2911 5748
- Publisher: Adlard Coles
- Year Published: 1976
- Our Normal Price: £18.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £16.83 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Adlard Coles Ltd, 1976 second edition: blue cloth hardcover with silver lettering to spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 7.5 by 9 inches tall: 240 pages including index: black and white photographic illustrations and diagrams. Synopsis: Written for the reasonably skilled amateur boat builder and covering cold moulding, clinker, carpal, single and double trine, GRP, and bonded plywood panels, this well illustrated volume also gives advice on painting, fitting out and general instructions for the boat owner building from scratch or from a kit. Contents include the following: – Building plans. Materials for wooden boats. Techniques in boat building. Cold moulding. Clinker planking. Carvel and strip planking. Single and double -chine hulls. Composite ply -reinforced- plastic hulls . Glass fibre reinforced plastic hulls. Wooden decks and interiors. Masts, spars and rigging. Painting and varnishing. Fitting out. Appendices: – conversion tables Iinches to metric. Feet and inches to metric. Metric to inches. Metric to feet and inches. Square feet to square metres. Square metres to square feet.) Approximate conversions. Principal types of plywood. Boatbuilding timbers. Suppliers of materials for constructing GRP boats. Suppliers of materials for wooden boat construction. Some suppliers and publishers of boat building plans and kits. Index. Condition: dust jacket flaps slightly foxed: overall very clean and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Dinghy building by Richard Creagh-Osborne. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Dinghy building by Richard Creagh-Osborne.
We have many other books in our Sailing and Ships section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Sailing and Ships category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.