Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques / JEWELLERY:FROM THE RENAISSANCE TO ART NOUVEAU. PLEASURES AND TREASURES. by Claude. Fregnac
Thursday, December 07, 2023
- Book Title: JEWELLERY:FROM THE RENAISSANCE TO ART NOUVEAU. PLEASURES AND TREASURES.
- Author: Claude. Fregnac
- ISBN: mw 005
- Publisher: Weidenfeld and Nicolson
- Year Published: 1965
- Our Normal Price: £15.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £13.86 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Weidenfeld and Nicholson 1965: first edition hardcover in dust jacket with protective transparent outer covering. Approximately 8 x 8.5 inches tall : 128 pages: Black and white and colour illustrations throughout.Synopsis: The Art of the jeweller from the Renaissance to the end of the 19th century, describing the craft of the jeweller and a wealth of beautiful and famous precious stones. The author, Claude Fregnac, recounts the histories of the jewels of the Royal Houses of England and Europe; with a description of the developmenst of the jeweller's art including jewel cutting , cameo portraits, perfumed jewels, magic jewels, techniques of enamelling, floral decoration, brilliant cutting, imitation jewellery, watches, and jewellery in the United States. Paintings illustrated in the book show jewels as an integral part of the history of costume. The illustrations include 32 pages in colour and a hundred pictures in black and white. Condition: dust jacket rather tired with small repair to front: Price corner removed: content very clean: overall clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as JEWELLERY:FROM THE RENAISSANCE TO ART NOUVEAU. PLEASURES AND TREASURES. by Claude. Fregnac. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for JEWELLERY:FROM THE RENAISSANCE TO ART NOUVEAU. PLEASURES AND TREASURES. by Claude. Fregnac.
We have many other books in our Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques category.