- Book Title: The Turn Of The Tide 1939-1943
- Author: Arthur Bryant
- ISBN: mw00100100677
- Publisher: Collins 1957
- Year Published: 1957
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Collins 1957 : black cloth hardcover: no dust jacket: approx 5.5 x 8.5 inches tall: 786 page including index: 5 full page black and white maps.Synopsis: A Study based on the diaries and Autobiographical Notes of Field Marshal The Viscount Alanbrooke K.G., O.M." Contents:- Prelude: a Partnership In Genius. Part One: The Day When Heaven Was Falling (Chapter 1. Defenceless Island. Chapter 2. The Saving of the Army. Chapter 3. The Fall of France. Chapter 4. The Stronghold. Chapter 5. Winter of Our Discontent.) Part Two: The Winning of the Initiative. (Chapter 6.The CIGS. Chapter 7.Search for a Plan. Chapter 8.Hands Across the Sea. Chapter 9.A Momentous Journey. Chapter 10. Attack. Chapter 11. Casablanca. Chapter 12.Trident. Chapter 13.Return to Europe. Chapter 14.Quebec.) Acknowledgements. Index. List of maps:- The Retreat to Dunkirk. The 1940 Campaign in France and Flanders. Areas of Axis Occupation, August 1942. The Western Mediterranean and Eastern Atlantic Area. The Eastern Mediterranean and Russian Area. Condition: cover and end papers slightly aged : overall clean and good .
- Condition: Used- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Turn Of The Tide 1939-1943 by Arthur Bryant. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Turn Of The Tide 1939-1943 by Arthur Bryant.
We have many other books in our History & Prediction -Military section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History & Prediction -Military category.