- Book Title: The Windsor Magazine December 1913 to May 1914, June 1914 to November 1914 (two volumes)
- Author: Ward, Lock and Co.
- ISBN: mw00123214456
- Publisher: Ward Lock
- Year Published: 1914
- Our Normal Price: £192.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £173.25 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Ward Lock and Company 1914: two red half leather volumes ; each approximately 7 X 2 X 9.5 inches tall; containing 808 & 722 pages: black and white photographic illustrations and line drawings throughout. Synopsis: Two bound volumes of 1914 monthly editions of The Windsor Magazine containing articles, stories, poetry, illustrations, and cartoons: including articles featuring University College London 1826 - 1900 by A F Murison , and 1900- 1907 by T Gregory Foster ( Provost); and previously unpublished work by the now famous;
including short stories by Dawnford Yates, Edgar Wallace , and Warwick Deeping ; and serialized editions of The Holy Flower by Rider Haggard, and The White Horses by Halliwell Sutcliffe. Condition: some rubbing to edges of red leather spines: upper corners of the first volume slightly bumped: contents very clean: overall both volumes very clean, firm and good. Please note heavy -will customers please e-mail for shipping charges.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Windsor Magazine December 1913 to May 1914, June 1914 to November 1914 (two volumes) by Ward, Lock and Co.. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Windsor Magazine December 1913 to May 1914, June 1914 to November 1914 (two volumes) by Ward, Lock and Co..
We have many other books in our Antique & Vintage Books section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antique & Vintage Books category.