- Book Title: Catalogue of the Frank Lloyd collection of Worcester porcelain of the Wall period
- Author: R. L. Hobson
- ISBN: mw0012325467
- Publisher: Privately printed
- Year Published: 1923
- Our Normal Price: £44.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £39.60 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Privately printed in 1923 :a leather bound copy( with Phiroze K. Randeria bookplate to front end paper) of the catalogue of the Frank Lloyd collection of Worcester porcelain of the Wall period presented by Mr and Mrs Frank Lloyd in 1921 to the Department of ceramics and ethnography in the British Museum. Approximately 7.5 x 10 inches tall : 391 gilt edged pages including 184 black and white plates. Synopsis: The Wall period in the manufacture of porcelain at Worcester began with a company formed by Dr John Wall in June 1751; and lasted till 1783, forming what many believe to be the heyday of Worcester porcelain. This volume presents, describes and illustrates a selection of this exquisite and highly decorated work. Marks and signatures included. Synopsis : leather edges and spine rubbed: gilt lettering discernible: decorative bookplate of Phiroze K. Randeria to fixed front end paper: contents very clean and good: overall firm, good and collectable
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Catalogue of the Frank Lloyd collection of Worcester porcelain of the Wall period by R. L. Hobson. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Catalogue of the Frank Lloyd collection of Worcester porcelain of the Wall period by R. L. Hobson.
We have many other books in our Antiques- Ceramics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques- Ceramics category.