Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Biographies & Memoirs / Biography / Apostle of Brazil. The biography of Padre Jose de Anchieta (1534 -- 1597) by Helen G. Dominian
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Book Title: Apostle of Brazil. The biography of Padre Jose de Anchieta (1534 -- 1597)
- Author: Helen G. Dominian
- ISBN: mw00123421398
- Publisher: Exposition Press
- Year Published: 1958
- Our Normal Price: £38.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £34.65 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Exposition University-1958 first edition: yellow cloth hardcover : dust jacket : maps to end papers. 346 pages including index: Synopsis: The first full account in English of the life of Padre Jose de Anchieta , the 16th century priest who spent his entire adult life among Brazil's Indian cannibals. Following an accident in his teens which resulted in curvature of the spine, Padre Jose de Anchieta was sent to Brazil for his health in 1553 . There he became nurse, surgeon, priest, and friend to the Brazilian Indians. This extensive biography includes the history of Brazil, and detailed analysis of the influential culture of the Hispanic World. Condition very clean and good overall
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Apostle of Brazil. The biography of Padre Jose de Anchieta (1534 -- 1597) by Helen G. Dominian. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Apostle of Brazil. The biography of Padre Jose de Anchieta (1534 -- 1597) by Helen G. Dominian.
We have many other books in our Biography section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Biography category.