- Book Title: British Pottery and Porcelain 1780 -- 1850
- Author: Geoffrey A Godden
- ISBN: mw00124532000
- Publisher: Arthur Barker
- Year Published: 1963
- Our Normal Price: £16.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £14.85 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Arthur Barker Ltd 1963: first edition: hardcover in dust jacket: approximately 6 x 9.5 inches tall: 199 pages: black and white illustrations, tables, and makers marks. Synopsis: A book of information on early English pottery written by an acknowledged expert with a large personal collection, containing useful information for the fellow collector and dealer. Contents: List of illustrations. Acknowledgements. Authors preface. Chapter 1, General survey 1780 -- 1850. Chapter 2, The Staffordshire potteries. Chapter 3, Spode, Mintons and Mason . Chapter 4 , Some neglected manufacturers and wares. Chapter 5, The Wedgewood School potters. Chapter 6, Caughley, Coalport, Madeley and Worcester. Chapter 7, Derby and Pinxton. Chapter 8, The northern factories. Chapter 9, The Welsh and Scottish factories. Chapter 10, Special bodies and decorative effect. Chapter in 11, Printing. Chapter 12, Fakes and reproductions. Chapter 13, Marks and dating. Appendix, Washing antique China. Selected bibliography. Index Condition: dustjacket slightly stressed with small edge repairs: black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine very clean and good: contents very clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as British Pottery and Porcelain 1780 -- 1850 by Geoffrey A Godden. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for British Pottery and Porcelain 1780 -- 1850 by Geoffrey A Godden.
We have many other books in our Antiques- Ceramics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques- Ceramics category.