Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Social Sciences / Anthropology & Sociology / Craft and contemporary culture by Seonaid Mairi Robertson
Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Book Title: Craft and contemporary culture
- Author: Seonaid Mairi Robertson
- ISBN: mw0012461
- Publisher: Hallap
- Year Published: 1961
- Our Normal Price: £13.75 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £12.38 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: George Harrap, 1961: first edition hardcover in dust jacket: 159 pages including index: Black and white photographic illustrations. Synopsis: A 1960's survey of the place of crafts in technologically advanced Western countries; covering the definition of craftsmanship , the dilemma of craftsmanship, craft education with children and adolescents, the training of craft teachers, the small workshop, rural industries, technical education, crafts and industry, the industrial consultant and designer, important work done by craftsmen , and the problems involved in the preservation of traditional crafts in the modern world. Condition: back of dust jacket slightly stained: endpapers foxed: overall clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Craft and contemporary culture by Seonaid Mairi Robertson. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Craft and contemporary culture by Seonaid Mairi Robertson.
We have many other books in our Anthropology & Sociology section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Anthropology & Sociology category.