- Book Title: How England Saved Europe
- Author: W H Fitchett
- ISBN: mw001329111
- Publisher: Smith , Elder and Co.
- Year Published: 1899
- Our Normal Price: £49.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £44.55 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Smith, Elder & Co London 1899, three volumes of the four volumes set -- Volume 1, 362 pages: The Story of the Great War, 1793 -- 1815. Volume 3, 416 Pages: The War in the Peninsula. Volume 4, 424 pages: The Hundred Days and Waterloo. Red cloth hardcovers with gilt portrait insignia to front , gilt lettering to front and spine. Condition: Volume 2 missing: Volume 1: spine shelf- darkened: spine ends and corners bumped: area of discoloration and slight edge wear to front cover: preliminaries slightly foxed :tissue guarded frontispiece intact :portrait of Sir Thomas Troubridge facing page 324 unattached. Volume 3: spine shelf darkened: corners and spine edges bumped. Volume 4: spine shelf darkened: spine ends and corners bumped. Overall acceptable
- Condition: Collectable- Acceptable
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as How England Saved Europe by W H Fitchett. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for How England Saved Europe by W H Fitchett.
We have many other books in our Antique & Vintage Books section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antique & Vintage Books category.