- Book Title: Short cuts to sketching
- Author: The offices of the girls owned paper and woman's magazine
- ISBN: mw001342666
- Publisher: The Offices of the Girl's Own
- Year Published: Undated but believed 1912
- Our Normal Price: £37.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £33.66 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Offices of the Girl's Own Paper and Woman's Magazine: undated but believed first 1912 edition: black board hardcover with decorative inset: approximately 9 by in 11.5 inches tall: 97 pages plus seven full-page tipped-in colour reproductions: black and white line drawings and illustrations. Synopsis: a collection of articles written by the author Hayward Young in response to a request for an article on sketching out- of -doors from the Girl's Own Paper and Woman's Magazine. The instructive articles are illustrated by black and white line drawings and reproductions, some full-page; plus seven full-page tipped in colour reproductions. Condition: cover edges rubbed: repair to lower spine: endpapers slightly discoloured from age: occasional fox mark to preliminary pages: contents and reproductions very clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Short cuts to sketching by The offices of the girls owned paper and woman's magazine. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Short cuts to sketching by The offices of the girls owned paper and woman's magazine.
We have many other books in our Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques category.