Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Biographies & Memoirs / Autobiography / Laughter in The Next Room by Osbert Sitwell
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Book Title: Laughter in The Next Room
- Author: Osbert Sitwell
- ISBN: mw0029128125
- Publisher: Macmillan
- Year Published: 1949
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Macmillan 1949: first British edition: hardcover in dust jacket: 381 pages including index: black and white illustrations. Synopsis: The fourth volume of the five volumes of Sir Osbert Sitwell's autobiography, "Left aH and, Right Hand ", is actually the culmination of his work. The fifth volume although closely related to the others is made up of a series of separate studies of personalities. This fourth volume relates the concluding chapters Sir Osbert Sitwell's autobiography, covering the uneasy period after the cessation of war in 1918, the troubled time of the General strike, and the opening tragedy of the beginning of the Second World War.Condition: Dust cover worn with damaged and repaired edges: orange cloth cover and scar to front and shelf faded spine: contents very clean and good: overall good and collectable.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Laughter in The Next Room by Osbert Sitwell. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Laughter in The Next Room by Osbert Sitwell.
We have many other books in our Autobiography section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Autobiography category.