- Book Title: A Short History Of Ballet
- Author: Cyril W Beaumont
- ISBN: mw00452
- Publisher: Cyril W. Beaumont
- Year Published: 1933
- Our Normal Price: £11.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £9.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Published by the author C. W. Beaumont 1933, first edition: red cloth hardcover with title labels to front and spine: approximately 5.5 x 8.5" tall: 40 pages: 29 black and white illustrations. Synopsis: Dedicated by the author to the Hon.Grania Guinness 'in exchange for the daffodils' this concise history of ballet covering the period between the 14th and early 20th centuries includes the following topics: ľArbeau's Orchesographie, Influence of Louis 14th, Marie Camargo, The reforms of Noverre, August Vestris, Salvatore Vigano, Carlo Blasis, Marie Taglioni, Fanny Elssler , Ballet in England, Ballet in Russia, Ballet at the Crossroads, the Diaghilev Company, Vaslav Nijinsky and Thamar Karsavina, Anna Pavlova. Condition:No dust jacket: extreme corners and spine ends bumped: endpapers slightly discoloured: overall very clean and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as A Short History Of Ballet by Cyril W Beaumont. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for A Short History Of Ballet by Cyril W Beaumont.
We have many other books in our Ballet, Cinema ,Stagecraft & TheTheatre. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Ballet, Cinema ,Stagecraft & TheTheatre. category.