- Book Title: American Literature . A Representative Anthology of American Writing from Colonial Times to the Present
- Author: Geoffrey Moore
- ISBN: mw014
- Publisher: Faber & Faber
- Year Published: 1964
- Our Normal Price: £38.50 GBP ($49.67 USD)
- 22% Discounted Price: £30.03 GBP ($38.74 USD)
- Description: Faber & Faber 1964: grey buckram hardcover with green and gilt title panel to spine: no dust jacket: 1328 pages including index. Synopsis: A comprehensive anthology of the foremost writing of America before 1960, with three Sectional introductions: The Colonial period, The Nineteenth Century, and The Twentieth Century. Faber & Faber 1964: grey buckram hardcover with green and gilt title panel to spine: no dust jacket: 1328 pages including index.The Colonial Period and Late Eighteenth Century:- William Bradford (1590 to 1657). Anne Bradstreet (1612 to 1672). Edward Taylor (1642 to 1729). Cotton Mather (1663 to 1728). William Byrd (1674 to 1744). Jonathan Edwards (1703 to 1758). Benjamin Franklin (1706 to 1790). Philip Freneau (1752 to 1832.) The Nineteenth Century:- Washington Irving (1783 to 1859). James Fennimore Cooper (1789 to 1851). William Cullen Bryant (1794 to 1878). Ralph Waldo Emerson ( 1803 to 1882). Nathaniel Hawthorne ( 1804 to 1864). Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807 to 1882). John Greenleaf Whittier (1807 to 1892). Edgar Allen Poe (1809 to 1849). Oliver Wendell Holmes ( 1809 to 1894). Henry David Thoreau (1817 to 1862). James Russell Lowell ( 1819 to 1891). Herman Melville (1819 to 1891). Walt Whitman (1819 to 1892). Emily Dickinson (1830 to 1886). Mark Twain( 1835 to 1910). William Dean Howells (1837 to 1920). Henry Adams (1838 to 1918). Henry James (1843 to 1916). Hamlin Garland (1860 to 1940). Edith Wharton (1862 to 1937). Stephen Crane (1871 to 1900). The Twentieth Century:- Edward Arlington Robinson (1869 to 1935). Theodore Dreiser (1871 to 1945). Willa Cather (1873 to 1947). Robert Frost (1874 to 1963). Sherwood Anderson (1876 to 1941). Carl Sandberg (1878-) Wallace Stevens (1879 to 1955) William Carlos Williams (1883 to 1963). Ring Lardner (1885 to 1933). Sinclair Lewis (1885 to 1951). Ezra Pound (1885-). Robinson Jeffers (1887 to 1962). Marianne Moore (1887-). TS Eliot (1880-). John Crowe Ransom (1888-). Archibald McLeish( 1892 -). E. E. Cummings (1894 to 1962). Katherine Anne Porter (1894-). F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896 to 1940). John Dos Paxos 1896-) William Faulkner (1897 to 1962). Ernest Hemingway (1899 to 1961). Hart Crane (1899 to 1932). Alan Tait (1899-) Thomas Wolfe (1900 to 1938). John Steinbeck (1902-). Robert Lowell (1917 -).: General Bibliography: Acknowledgements. Index. Condition: Ex-library book, with numbers, stamps and stickers: front end papers and half title page re-enforced : contents very clean: overall clean, good and collectable.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Please note books ordered after 3pm on the 11th Feb 2017 (GMT) will be dispatched on the 22nd Feb 2017
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as American Literature . A Representative Anthology of American Writing from Colonial Times to the Present by Geoffrey Moore. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for American Literature . A Representative Anthology of American Writing from Colonial Times to the Present by Geoffrey Moore.
We have many other books in our Literature Prose & Linguistics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Literature Prose & Linguistics category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.