Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History-Naval / Drakes Raid On The Treasure Trains by Janet & John Hampden
Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Book Title: Drakes Raid On The Treasure Trains
- Author: Janet & John Hampden
- ISBN: mw116
- Publisher: Folio Society
- Year Published: 1954
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Folio Society, 1954: original blue/ grey cloth stamped and lettered in gilt, coloured edge: green map decorated endpapers: 91 pages: Wood Engravings by Geoffrey Wales. Synopsis Edited by Janet & John Hampden, and "Being the Memorable Relation of his Voyage to the West Indies in 1572, Faithfully taken from Eye-Witness Reports by Members of the Expedition, and Enlarged by Drake's own Hand" this edition closely follows the copy of the first edition of Sir Francis Drake Revived 1626, in the Grenville Library of the British Museum. The result is a fascinating glimpse of the sea-faring life of the times , and the daring and ruthless bravery of the man. Condition: very clean and good overall.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Drakes Raid On The Treasure Trains by Janet & John Hampden. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Drakes Raid On The Treasure Trains by Janet & John Hampden.
We have many other books in our History-Naval section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History-Naval category.