- Book Title: Hogarth
- Author: AustinDobson
- ISBN: mw149
- Publisher: Sampson Low, Marston, Searle a
- Year Published: 1879
- Our Normal Price: £22.52 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £20.27 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Sampson Low, Marston, Searle and Rivington. London 1879: believed first edition; The Great Artist series. blue cloth hardback decorated and lettered with black. no dust jacket; 123 pages: 15 black and white illustrations , 4 woodcut illustrations. decorative end papers. Synopsis; A history of the artist's life and appraisal of his work with chapters entitled :- Birth Education and Early Years; The Two Progresses; History - Pictures and Minor Prints; The "Marriage -A-La- Mode"; Contemporaries, "March to Finchley, Minor Prints" ; "The Analysis", "Election Prints", and "Sigismonda"; Wilkes and Churchill, Death, Conclusion . There is also a chronology of Hogarth's life, a list of engravings by and after Hogarth, and the Original Prices of Hogarth's Prints.
Condition: A withdrawn from the Maurice Nidoll Free Library sticker to the reverse of the front free end paper: Ownership inscription to title page; ownership sticker to front end paper: overall clean and good - good quality illustrations.
- Condition: Used- Acceptable
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Hogarth by AustinDobson. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Hogarth by AustinDobson.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.