- Book Title: The Englishman's Dog in The Tropics
- Author: H H King
- ISBN: mw225
- Publisher: Field Press
- Year Published: circa 1920
- Our Normal Price: £18.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £16.83 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Field Press, London : undated but circa 1920'ish: green cloth hard cover with gilt lettering to spine and front; 95 pages plus index: advertisements for dog medicine and skin -condition cures to end papers. Synopsis: Advice issued in the nineteen twenties on choosing and caring for a dog destined to become an Englishman’s companion in his lonely life in the tropics. .Chapters are- 1) The value of a dog as a companion.; 2) Selecting a dog; 3) The care of a dog. 5) Breaking a dog for general purposes; 5) Breaking a dog to the rifle ; 6) Hints on breeding; 7) Hints on ailments . Condition:cover age "speckled": front free end paper bears brown mirror image of facing advertisement: contents very clean and good: binding firm.
- Condition: Collectable- Acceptable
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Englishman's Dog in The Tropics by H H King. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Englishman's Dog in The Tropics by H H King.
We have many other books in our Antique & Vintage Books section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antique & Vintage Books category.