Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Science & Mathematics / Science, Chemistry & Invention / Microbial Reactivity : Its Relevance to Growth in Natural and Artificial Environments by M P M Leegwater
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Book Title: Microbial Reactivity : Its Relevance to Growth in Natural and Artificial Environments
- Author: M P M Leegwater
- ISBN: mw42
- Publisher: Drukkeru Elinkwuk
- Year Published: 1983
- Our Normal Price: £50.82 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £45.74 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Drukkeru Elinkwuk 1983 PhD thesis. University. of Amsterdam : paperback 196 pages. Contents: Ch 1, General Introduction; Ch. 2, Theoretical aspects of discontinuous glucose limitation; Ch. 3, Overflow - metabolism; Ch. 4, The physical state of Klebsiella aerogenes NCTC418, Escherichia coli B/r and Bacillus subtilis var. niger grown under conditions of continuous glucose limitation; Ch. 5, The glucose- phosphotransferase system of Bacillus subtilis Marburg; Ch. 6, The catabolic and anabolic reactivity of Klebsiella aerogenes NCTC 418 grown under continuously and discontinuously glucose-limited conditions; Ch. 7, Competitiveness of the test- strains under conditions of continuous and pulsed addition of limiting amounts of glucose; Ch. 8, General discussion; References; Summary; Samenvatting; Symbols and Units. condition: : very clean and good overall
- Condition: Used- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Microbial Reactivity : Its Relevance to Growth in Natural and Artificial Environments by M P M Leegwater. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Microbial Reactivity : Its Relevance to Growth in Natural and Artificial Environments by M P M Leegwater.
We have many other books in our Science, Chemistry & Invention section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Science, Chemistry & Invention category.