- Book Title: Poulsen on the Rose
- Author: Svend Poulsen
- ISBN: mw998
- Publisher: Garden Book Club
- Year Published: 1955
- Our Normal Price: £17.60 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £15.84 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The garden Book Club: 1955; cream hard cover: no dust jacket: 160 pages including index; translated by G Campbell McCallum. b/w diagrams and colour illustrations.Synopsis: First published in Denmark, this volume, Poulsen on the Rose translated into English by G Campbell McCallum offers advice on the choice and cultivation of roses in the following chapters ;- a) Wild roses and the first cultivated varieties;b) The choice and planting of roses;c) Cultivation of roses; How to grow roses for indoor cultivation and for the winter garden or hothouse and names of suitable varieties; d) rose propagation ;e) Modern roses ;f) Ramblers and climbers ; g)old fashioned roses; h)Rose gardens and their general layout;i) Rose societies and cultivation of exhibition roses: Index. Condition: end papers tanned: clean, firm and good overall.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Poulsen on the Rose by Svend Poulsen. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Poulsen on the Rose by Svend Poulsen.
We have many other books in our Gardening- General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Gardening- General category.