- Book Title: Genuine And False - Copies Imitations Forgeries.
- Author: Hans Tietze
- ISBN: mwoo400
- Publisher: Max Parrish & CO.
- Year Published: 1948
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Max Parrish and Co Ltd 1948 first edition: sand coloured cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to front and spine: approximately 7.3 x 10" tall: 18 pages: 8 colour and 56 monochrome plates. Synopsis: An examination of art forgery, including the counterfeiter's skills, illustrated examples of his work, and possible counter- measures. Chapters included are entitled as follows: – Forgeries Were Made at All Times. The Counterfeiter's Weapons. The Expert's Counter-measures. The Forger's Triumph. The Forger's Unmasking and Condemnation. Conclusion. Condition: spine ends and corners very slightly bumped: ownership inscription: partial age discolouration to endpapers: overall very clean firm and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Genuine And False - Copies Imitations Forgeries. by Hans Tietze. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Genuine And False - Copies Imitations Forgeries. by Hans Tietze.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.