- Book Title: Cross Stitch Design Manual
- Author: Rose, Fran
- ISBN: 071538919X
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Year Published: 1988
- Our Normal Price: £20.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £18.81 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: David and Charles 1988, third impression of the first edition: orange hardcover with gilt to spine: dust jacket: 144 pages: black and white diagrams throughout: full page colour illustrations. Contents: Intended for needleworkers of all levels, as an introduction for beginners and an aid to the advanced needleworker to chart and design , with contents are as follows: Introduction. Getting Started. Calligraphic Cross Stitch. Borders and Linked Motives. Crosswords and Commemorative Work. Designs for the Seasons. Small Gifts. Large Projects. Crossing the Boundaries. A Years Work. Index. Condition: ownership inscription to front end paper: overall very clean, tight and good with price corner intact.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Cross Stitch Design Manual by Rose, Fran. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Cross Stitch Design Manual by Rose, Fran.
We have many other books in our Adventure Exploration & Travel section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Adventure Exploration & Travel category.