- Book Title: Memoirs of Prince Hohenlohe
- Author: Friedrich Curtius editor
- ISBN: MW001874329
- Publisher: William Heinemann
- Year Published: 1907
- Our Normal Price: £74.25 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £66.83 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: William Heinemann, 1907 , second impression of the November 1906 first printing . The two volume set: dark brown cloth hardcovers approximately 6 by 10 inches tall: gilt embellished black title labels to fronts and spines: hand cut paper. Frontispiece black and white portrait of Prince Chlodwig in 1846 to volume 1, at the pinnacle of his career to vol 2 . Translated into English by G. W. Chrystal. Volume 1, 406 pages: volume 2, 502 pages. Synopsis: The posthumously published memoirs of Prince Chlodwig of Hohenlohe Schillingsfuerst , Imperial Chancellor of Germany until the autumn of 1900. Contents as follows: -- Volume 1. Youth 1819 -- 1847. Revolution: imperial minister to Athens, Rome and Florence. The years 1850 -- 1866 1) Paris and Russia, 1850 -- 1856. 2) Rome, 1856 -- 1857. 3) The Year 1859. 4) Russia and Vienna, 1860 -- 1861.5) Proceeding in the Bavarian Upper House, 1861.6) Journeys to Bedan, Silesia and Berlin, Paris and Karlsruhe , and the Frankfurt Congress of Princes, 1861 -- 1863. 7) Schleswig- Holstein 8) The year 1866. The Bavarian Ministry, 1867 -- 1870 Volume 2. In The Reichstag, 1870 -- 1874. Ambassador at Paris, 1874 -- 1885. Statthalter at Strasbourg, 1885 -- 1894 Imperial Chancellor -- The End 1894 -- 1901. Index of names. Condition: corners and spine ends slightly bumped :end papers, preliminary and last few pages foxed: cut edging foxed: the occasional uncut upper edge: overall clean, firm, and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Memoirs of Prince Hohenlohe by Friedrich Curtius editor. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Memoirs of Prince Hohenlohe by Friedrich Curtius editor.
We have many other books in our Antique & Vintage Books section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antique & Vintage Books category.